For the next two days, the Stuff-A-Bus program will continue to collect food, toiletries, clothes and money for various programs in Martinez. Please consider donating what you can to this worthy cause, which is being co-sponsored by the Morello Hills Church and Creekside Church.
Donations will benefit the Bay Area Rescue Mission, Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano, Pacheco/Martinez Homeless Outreach, Martinez Women's Shelter and Shelter, Inc.
- Non-perishable foods - canned and baked goods, dried beans, rice, paper plates and napkins, etc.;
- Toiletries such as shampoo/conditioner, soaps, toothpaste, brushes, combs dental floss, lotions, toilet paper, athlete's foot power;
- New undergarmets and socks;
- New or gently used towels, clothing, jackets and sweaters, sleeping bags, shoes, toys, games, books;
- Cash (makes checks payable to the organization of your choice).
Food donations can be dropped off today at the following locations:
- (upper level, 9:30am to 3pm);
- Bill's Ace Hardware, 3610 Pacheco Blvd.;
- Dex's Automotive, 110 2nd Ave., Pacheco.
Non-food items can be dropped off at the Morello Hills Christian Church, upper level, today and tomorrow.