Rules and Regulations
CATEGORIES: TK-2nd, 3rd-5th, Middle School, High School
JUDGING CRITERIA for ART:
- Originality: in form and content
- Adherence to theme
- Use of word of phrase from the speech in the art
- Artistic merit: composition, use of color, visual impact
- Dimensions: no smaller than 8.5 x 11 inches; no larger than 18 x 24 inches.
- Any medium accepted
- No photography accepted (except if within a collage).
- All artwork must be the original work of the student, not copied from photographs or published works
- Include student’s name, age, grade, school, and contact number on the back of the submission
- Certificates of Excellence for all school winners
- Gift cards and school supplies
- Other prizes TBA
- September 27, 2013: Deadline for submissions to the District Office or school office
- October 11, 2013: Winners posted on the Martinez Unified website
- October 28, 2013: Winners honored at the MUSD School Board Meeting, 6:30 pm.
Please submit all entries by Sept. 27, 2013 to Audrey Lee, Martinez District Office 921 Susana Street, Martinez OR to your school office.