Five Things is published every weekday. If you would like to submit an item for publication, please email email@example.com.
- The meets tonight to discuss, among other things, the annexation of North Pacheco Boulevard. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers, 525 Henrietta St.
- If you're caring for someone with Alzheimer's Disease, life can be difficult. Take a break with the , 10am to 4pm. By appointment only; 372-8772.
- If you have a child entering the 7th through the 12th grade next year, a new state law requires that the child be vaccinated for , to prevent the further spread of this epidemic.
- Now that the sun is back, why not take a few minutes and visit This little gem of a park is hidden away, but is a quiet refuge if you're looking for solitude, or an uncrowded place to bring the kids to play.
- Or, if you're feeling the need for some real communing with nature, why not take a stroll in the sunshine through one of the true natural treasures of the East Bay.