Over the coming weeks, Martinez Patch will be showcasing some of the best activities for kids in Martinez based on suggestions from Patch users.
To add your ideas, join the conversation on the Martinez Patch Facebook page or comment below.
Here's what locals have suggested so far for the best free or cheap things to do in Martinez with children:
Places to visit with kids in Martinez
- John Muir National Historic Site
- Waterfront Park
- Rankin Park
- Hidden Lakes Park
Things to do with kids in Martinez
- Attend a free kids workshop at Home Depot
- Pack a lunch and watch the trains at the Amtrak station
- Attend a free Ooh, Ahs and Giggles show at City Hall
- Feed the ducks
- Go swimming at Rankin Aquatic Center
- Drop by a free event like storytime or crafting at the Martinez Library
- Fly kites at the waterfront
What would you add to the list of things to do in Martinez with kids? Comment below.